If you are an international student and want to get admitted into an English as a Second Language, Bachelor’s degree program, or a Master’s degree program or even an EdD, PhD or DPT program at Astate, you will need to submit several documents to the university.
- Application with $40 fee ($50 for doctoral degree programs)
- Proof of your Previous Educational Background. You will need to specify what degree or major you are interested in.
- In the event that the University is unable to do an equivalence of your diplomas/degrees, you will need to send these documents to a recognized body that does this kind of equivalence, such as the W.E.S. or ECE.
- Copy of Passport (cannot expire within one year)
- Proof of English Proficiency (unless applying for ESL program)
- Proof of Financial Statement of up to $21,000 dollars.
- If applicable, other documents as needed by departments.