Arkansas State University Knowledgebase
Search:     Advanced search

What do I do if I need to move application term?

Article ID: 196
Last updated: 21 Mar, 2016

Applications are good for a year. If you are not able to start classes within one year of the date of your original application, you will need to complete a new application when you are ready to start courses.

If you apply for one term, but need to change terms, we will need the request in writing via email to

For example, if you apply seeking to start courses in January and are unable to start until April, your application is still valid. You merely need to email us your intent to change terms.


Article ID: 196
Last updated: 21 Mar, 2016
Revision: 1
Views: 748
Print Subscribe Email to friend Share
Prev   Next
What documents do I need to submit if I live in Tennessee?     How do I register for classes?