Dreamweaver: How do I change one of the CSS Styles from current website?
Article ID: 239
Last updated: 06 Oct, 2016
- First you need to figure out which style it is that you want to change. To do this click somewhere on the text that has this style applied to it. Then look down at the bottom of your screen where it says Styles. This will tell you what style is applied to this particular text.
- Now go to the upper right-hand corner and look at the CSS Styles.
- Click on the ALL tab if it is not already selected. You will then see a list of all the CSS Styles in your Style Sheet.
- Find the one you want to change. Double-click it and make the necessary changes.
- If you want to see it before you close the box, click Apply.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, click OK. Please remember that this will changes the format of any other text that you have applied this same style. If this is a problem you may want to consider creating a new CSS Style.