Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Frequently Used Tasks in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to make you familiar with the most commonly used tasks in Bb Learn. The tasks that are described in the handout are making your course available, removing items from left navigation, importing/exporting your course, and locating your students
QUICK STEPS: Making Your Course Available
1. On the Control Panel, under Customization, click Properties.
2. On the Properties page, under Set Availability, click Yes.
3. Click Submit.
For more information and detailed steps including images for making a
course available, Click here.
To watch a video on this topic, Click here.
QUICK STEPS: Removing Items from Left Navigation
1. Click the double drop-down arrows beside the item.
2. Click Delete.
3. Confirm action by clicking OK.
QUICK STEPS: Importing and Exporting Course
1. Go to the Course that has the Contents. On the Control Panel, under Packages and Utilities, click Export/Archive Course
2. On the Export/Archive Course page, click Export.
3. On the Export Course page, select all items you want to export into new course.
4. Click Submit.
5. Go back to Control Panel, click Export/Archive Course.
6. On the Export/Archive Course page, you will see a zip file. Right click on the file and save the file to your desktop.
7. Go to the Course that needs the Content. On the Control Panel, under Packages and Utilities, click Import Package/ View Logs.
8. On the Import Packages/View Logs page, click Import Package.
9. On Select a Package, browse to pick up zip file and select all desired areas to import.
10. Click Submit.
For more information and detailed steps including images for exporting a course, Click here.
To watch a video on how to export a course package, Click here.
For more information and detailed steps including images for importing a course, Click here.
To watch a video on how to import a course package, Click here.
QUICK STEPS: Locating Your Students
1. Go to Control Panel, under Users and Groups, click Users
2. On the Users page, you will find a listing of all students enrolled in your course.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.