Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Self and Peer Assessment in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to make you familiar with creating an assessment, adding questions to an assessment, and adding criteria to questions.
QUICK STEPS: Creating the Assessment
1. Click on the Content Area.
2. Click Create Assessment double drop-down arrows and click Self and Peer Assessment.
3. Enter the Assessment Name, Instructions, and Submission and Evaluation Dates.
4. Specify whether to Allow Anonymous Evaluation, Allow Self Evaluation, and whether to Show Evaluation results to Submitter.
5. Enter the Number of Submissions to Evaluate.
6. Under Options, specify the availability, tracking status, and availability dates.
For more information and detailed steps including images on Creating a New Self and Peer Assessment,
QUICK STEPS: Adding Questions
1. On the Assessment Canvas page, click Create Question.
2. On the Add Question page, enter the Question Text, and optionally, enter the Model Response.
3. Click Submit.
QUICK STEPS: Adding Criteria to Question
1. On the Assessment Canvas page, click the questions double drop-down arrows and click Criteria.
2. On the Add/Edit Criteria page, click Create Criteria.
3. On the Add Criteria page, enter the criteria information and the number of possible points.
4. For Assign Points, select All or Nothing or Partial Credit.
5. For Allow Feedback to User, select Yes or No.
6. Click Submit.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact email@example.com, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.