Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Reviewing and Grading Assignments: Grade Center in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to assist you in navigating the Grade Center and entering in grades for an assignment.
QUICK STEPS: Reviewing and Grading Assignments
1. On the Control Panel, click Grade Center.
2. In the Grade Center, locate the cell for the student's assignment containing an exclamation mark.
3. Move the mouse pointer over the cell to access the double drop-down arrows.
4. Click View Grade Details.
5. On the Grade Details page, under Attempts, click the double drop-down arrows next to the exclamation mark.
6. Click Open Attempt.
7. On the Grade Assignment page:
· Click the file name under Submission Materials to view or download attachment.
· Enter a numerical value in the Grade box.
· Optionally, enter feedback in the Comments area and attach files for the student to view.
· Optionally, enter Instructor Notes and attach files that only you will be able to access.
8. Click Submit to return to the Grade Details page. Next, click OK to return to the Grade Center.
For more information and detailed steps on Grading Assignments , Click here.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact email@example.com, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.