Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Pools in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to make you familiar with creating and importing a pool for your course.
QUICK STEPS: Creating a Pool
1. On the Control Panel, click Course Tools and select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
2. On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, select Pools.
3. On the Pools page, click Build Pool.
4. On the Pools Information page, type in the name of the pool and all other desired information.
5. Click Submit.
6. On the Pool Canvas page, you can Create Question, Find Question, or Upload Question.
To watch a video on Creating a Pool, Click here.
For more information and detailed steps including images on Creating Test Pools, Click here.
QUICK STEPS: Importing a Pool
1. On the Pool Manager page, click Import Pool.
2. On the Pool Import page, Browse for Local File.
3. Click Submit. The Pool Import Complete page appears.
4. Click OK. The imported pool is added to the list on the Pool Manager page.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact email@example.com, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.