Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Surveys in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to assist you in creating and deploying a survey.
QUICK STEPS: Creating Surveys
1. On the Control Panel, under Course Tools, click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
2. On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, click Survey.
3. On the Survey Manager page, click Build Survey.
4. On the Survey Information page, enter the survey Name, Description, and Instructions.
5. Click Submit.
6. On the Survey Canvas page, click Question Settings.
7. On the Survey Creation Settings page, check the boxes for your selections.
8. Click Submit.
9. On the Survey Canvas page, add the questions from the Create Question double drop-down arrows.
For more information from Blackboard's official help page for Creating Surveys, Click here.
QUICK STEPS: Deploying Surveys
1. Navigate to the Content Area where you want to deploy the survey.
2. On the Create Assessment drop down list, select Survey.
3. On the Add Survey page, select the survey from the Add Survey box.
4. Click Submit.
5. On the Survey Options page, specify the availability and other survey settings.
6. Click Submit. The survey is now added to the Content Area.
For more information from Blackboard's Official help page for Deploying a Survey, Click here.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.