Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Editing Groups and Adding Group Links in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to make you familiar with editing groups and adding group links to content areas.
QUICK STEPS: Editing Groups
1. Access the group by going to the Control Panel and clicking Groups under Users and Groups.
2. Click the double drop-down arrows beside the group name.
3. Click Edit.
4. On Edit Group page, enter new adjustments in desired areas.
5. Click Submit.
QUICK STEPS: Adding a Group Link
1. In Edit Mode, access the Content Area or folder where a Group Link will be added.
2. Click Add Interactive Tool double drop-down arrows.
3. Click Groups.
4. On the Create Link: Groups page, select the type of link
5. Click Next.
6. On the Create Link: Group page, type in the name of the link and in the Options section, select the areas that you would like to utilize.
7. Click Submit.
For a detailed Blackboard's official guide on Getting Started with Groups, Click here.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.