Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Journals in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to assist you in accessing, creating, and commenting on journals.
QUICK STEPS: Accessing the Journals Tool
QUICK STEPS: Creating a Journal Entry
1. Click the Journal's link.
2. On the Journal's main page, click Create Journal.
3. On the Create Journal page, enter a Name for the journal entry.
4. Enter text in the Instructions box and complete desired areas.
5. When completed, click Submit.
To watch a video on how to Create a Journal, Click here.
To watch a video on how to Create and Edit Journal Entries, Click here.
QUICK STEPS: Commenting on Journal Entries
1. Access the Journal.
2. On the Journals page, under More Journals, select the Journal to view by clicking the user's name. The Journal Entry will open below the instructor's instructions.
3. Click Comment below the user's entry. The Comment field appears.
4. Enter your comments in the Comment text box.
5. Click Add.
To watch a video on how to Comment on a Journal Entry, Click here.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact email@example.com, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.