Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Creating a Blank Page within a Content Area
This handout is designed to make you familiar with creating a blank page for displaying content.
QUICK STEPS: Creating a Blank Page within a Content Area
1. In Edit Mode, access a Content Area.
2. Select the Build Content drop down menu and choose Blank Page.
3. Name the page and add content. You can attach a file from your computer or link to another Course File within your course. You have the option of displaying the file within the page.
4. Set other options such as availability, tracking the number of views, and date restrictions.
5. The new blank page will appear at the bottom of the Content Area, where you can drag and drop it to the appropriate location.
To watch a video on how to Create a Blank Page, Click here.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.