Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Adding Learning Modules in Blackboard Learn
This handout is designed to make you familiar with adding learning modules to your course.
QUICK STEPS: Adding Learning Modules
1. In Edit Mode, on the Course Menu, click Content Area to access Content Area or create a new one.
2. On the Content Area's action bar, click Build Content double drop-down arrows to access the drop-down list.
3. Under Create, select Learning Module.
4. On the Create Learning Module page, enter a Name. Students access the Learning Module by clicking the name you enter.
5. Optionally, enter a description in the Text box. Use the Text Editor to format it, if desired. The description appears below the Learning Module Name.
6. Enter information on Availability, View, and Table of Contents.
7. Click Submit.
To watch a video on how to Add a Learning Module, Click here.
Training material provided by the Interactive Teaching & Technology Center, Arkansas State University, AR 72467. For further information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 870-972-2334 or come by and visit us at http://www.astate.edu/ittc or Library, Suite 301. Information for the ITTCSMARTGuide provided in part by http://www.blackboard.com.