Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
I have a special problem or independent study course that actually meets with another class. Administration would like the student’s evaluations to all be included together. What do I need to do?
One approach is to treat the course as a cross-listed course, and do the following:
1. Login to EvaluationKIT.
2. Select the Project.
3. From the navigation, click on Courses.
4. Click Search.
5. In the list of courses, check the check box for the desired courses.
6. Click on Export Selected Courses link.
7. Open the Excel file and find the course that you want to “own” all of the results. Find the CourseUniqueID for this course listed in the CourseUniqueID column.
8. Now find in the Excel file the independent study courses and in the row for the desired course(s) insert the CourseUniqueID for the course identified in Step #7.
9. Upload the file into the Project by Selecting the Project, then Courses link, then Upload Course File..
pending update 10/6/16bw