1. Login to Mycampus
2. Click on Student Tab, Scroll down to Software Downloads (It will take you to another page)
3. On the top right page, click on “email@example.com” (a drop down box will appear), then click on “Your Account/Orders”
4. Then, click “View Details”
5. A box will then appear with your subscription details. Use the email provided with your own password you created a year ago. (The temporary password provided will not work) If you do not remember the password please call 1-888-396-1447 to reset.
6. Click “Get Office 365” It will then take you to the login page. Where you will enter your Microsoft account information.
7. After you login, at the top right of the page there will be a box that says “Install Office 2016” 8. Then it will start installing on your computer.
9. Once the Office Suite is on your computer, click on one of the programs and it will ask you to sign in. Use the same credentials that you used to install the software.