How do I Enroll at ASU?
Article ID: 91
Last updated: 25 Mar, 2016
- You must complete an online application, which can be found on our Undergraduate page, by clicking Apply Now.
- There is a $15 non-refundable application fee to submit with your application.
- Documentation required from other agencies:
- Your high school transcript should be mailed directly from the high school from which you graduated.
If you have a GED, you will need to request the results from GED exam to be mailed directly to ASU
from the State Department of Education.
- Your official scores of ACT, SAT, ASSET, or COMPASS must be mailed directly to ASU from the high school
or testing institution.
- Other documents for you to provide with your application
- Proof of immunization for mumps, rubella, and rubeola/measles.