Arkansas State University Knowledgebase
Search:     Advanced search

Questions Regarding Transfer Student

Article ID: 92
Last updated: 25 Mar, 2016
  • You must complete an online application, which can be found on our Undergraduate page, by clicking Apply Now.
  • There is a $15 non-refundable application fee to submit with your application. 
  • Documentation required from other agencies:
    • Your high school transcript should be mailed directly from the high school from which you graduated. 
      If you have a GED, you will need to request the results from GED exam to be mailed directly to ASU
      from the State Department of Education. 
    • Your official scores of ACT, SAT, ASSET, or COMPASS must be mailed directly to ASU from the high school
      or testing institution, taken within the last 5 years.
    • Completion of English I and College Algebra
  • Other documents for you to provide with your application
    • Proof of immunization for mumps, rubella, and rubeola/measles.


Article ID: 92
Last updated: 25 Mar, 2016
Revision: 1
Views: 5
Print Subscribe Email to friend Share
Prev   Next
How do I Enroll at ASU?     Enroll for a Class just for Fun, or to Brush up Skills