Adobe Creative Cloud
Requesting an Account
- Go to this link: https://astate.easyvista.com/
- Log in with your A-State username and password. *Note: your username is your email address minus the @astate.edu. For example, if your email is email@example.com then your username is jdoe.
- Click “new incident”
- In the Description box, type “Please grant access to Adobe Creative Cloud.” *Note: you do not have to fill in the other form fields.
- Click “submit.”
- A-State IT will email you within the day with instructions to access your Adobe Creative Cloud account.
- Students should have access to the Creative Cloud products when working in classrooms and computer labs across campus. Please check with the ITS administrators for the computers in an area to see which devices have the products installed.
- If you are in a class requiring Adobe Creative Cloud then the professor of the class will have to request an account on your behalf. Once approved, you will receive an email with instructions for setting up your account. When your account has been created, you will have access to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- If your students don't have access to on campus classrooms or labs with the Creative Cloud products installed, there are several free Adobe apps that they can use.
Download: Adobe Scan for Android | iOS (Free)
Adobe Fill & Sign
Download: Adobe Fill & Sign for Android | iOS (Free)
Adobe Spark Post
Download: Adobe Spark Post for Android | iOS (Free, subscription available)
Adobe Capture CC
Download: Adobe Capture CC for Android | iOS (Free)
Adobe Premiere Rush
Download: Adobe Premiere Rush for Android | iOS (Free, subscription available)
Adobe Photoshop Mix
Download: Adobe Photoshop Mix for Android | iOS (Free)
Adobe Photoshop Fix
Download: Adobe Photoshop Fix for Android | iOS (Free)