Requesting an Account
In order to request access to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will need to create a Helpdesk Ticket so it can be sent to the appropriate group. Please follow the steps below to accomplish this.
2. Sign in with your A-State username and password.
3. Click Get Started under Submit a Ticket.
4. Under Service Catalog, click on Software & Programs.
5. Click Adobe Creative Cloud and then click Create A Ticket.
6. In the Description box, type “Please grant access to Adobe Creative Cloud.” Once you're finished, click Request.
7. Someone from within A-State's IT department will email you within the day with instructions to access your Adobe Creative Cloud account.
For further assistance, contact the ITS Help Desk at 870-972-3933, the IT Store at 870-972-3500 or stop by the store. It is located on the bottom floor of the Dean B. Ellis Library, Room 149.