If you experience issues or errors when trying to login to the AstateSecure network, please try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and trying again. There are instructions for how to do this for various different devices below these instructions within the Campus Wireless information.
If you did not receive or cannot find your Home @ AState password or if you are experiencing networking issues within your dorm, submit a Help Desk Ticket so we can help you get this matter resolved. Here are the instructions for this:
1. Login to my.Astate and authenticate with Duo.
2. Scroll down until you see the icon that says Helpdesk Tickets. Click on this icon.
3. This will take you to our ticketing website called EasyVista. You will need to sign into this website with your A-State username and password.
4. Once you have logged into EasyVista, on the top right of your screen you will see a blue button that says Create a New Incident. Click on this button and begin explaining the issue you are experiencing and needing help with!
5. After clicking on that button, you will come to a screen like the one below. The Requestor, Email and Person being affected boxes will automatically fill in your information. You will need to fill out the following information: Secondary Email, Building That's Being Affected, Phone Number, Room Number That's Being Affected and Best available time (this is so we will know when you would be available for someone to come and fix the issue) and write as much information as possible concerning your issue in the Description box. When you are finished filling all of this information out, please click Submit.
6. Once you click Submit, you will be taken to a screen like the one below. You can fill out the information that is applicable to you in this section and then click Approve.
7. After completing Steps 1-6, a ticket will be sent to the ITS Helpdesk so we can help you with your issue as best we can. You can also give us a call at 870-972-3933.
For further assistance, contact the ITS Helpdesk at 870-972-3933, the IT Store at 870-972-3500 or stop by the store. It is located on the bottom floor of the Dean B. Ellis Library, Room 149.