Adding a New Device
Follow these instructions if you are needing add another device to your Duo account with A-State. This applies to people who have recently changed phones and got a new phone number than the one you had when you first set up your Duo account with A-State.
2. Enter in your A-State username and password and then click Login.
3. Answer your Security Questions and then click Send Bypass Code.
4. Select Duo Management and check your secondary email for a bypass code.
4. Select Enter a Passcode and enter the passcode you were provided from your secondary email. Once you've entered it in, click Login.
5. Select Add Another Device.
6. Select whichever option you are trying to add (The images below are for adding a Mobile device. If you are adding a Tablet or Security Key, some of these pictures won't be applicable) and then click Continue.
7. Enter your phone number for the device you're trying to add to your Duo account with A-State. Once you enter it in, you will need to check mark the box below and then click Continue.
8. You will be asked to verify ownership of the device you're trying to add to your Duo account with A-State. You will need to click Text me and then type in the 6-digit code you receive. If verified, you will click Continue.
9. Select phone type for the device you're trying to add to your Duo account with A-State and then click Continue.
10. Once you've done Steps 1-9, you will need to download the Duo Mobile app on the phone you're trying to add to your Duo account with A-State. The app looks like the image below.
11. Once you've completed Step 10, you will click I have Duo Mobile installed.
12. Then open up the Duo Mobile app on the device, click on the + sign on the top right of the screen and open up your camera. After this, you can scan the QR code (the QR code that shows up on your screen will look normal, this is a test image so it looks different).
13. Once you scan the QR code, you should see a green checkmark appear on the screen and be able to click Continue. After this, you can go to my.Astate and sign in and you should receive a Duo Push Notification to the device you have just successfully added!
For further assistance, contact the ITS Help Desk at 870-972-3933, the IT Store at 870-972-3500 or stop by the store. It is located on the bottom floor of the Dean B. Ellis Library, Room 149.