Import/Export Outlook Rules
- Open Outlook.
- On the Home tab, Select Rules then Manage Rules * Alerts.
- Select Options on the Email Rules tab.
- Select Export Rules...
- Using the Save Exported Rules as dialog, browser to where you would like to save the rules and give the file a name.
- After saving the file, click Ok on each dialog window to close them out.
If you need to import your rules, repeat the steps above. On step 4, select Import Rules... and browse to the location of the file previously exported.
Additional Microsoft resources
- Quick Start Guide
- Outlook Training
- Outlook Help
- Download PDF: Outlook Quick Start Guide