Student Email Setup
Adding your A-State email to your smartphone so you have easier access is a quick and hassle free process! Here are the steps below for how to accomplish this.
iOS Devices (iPhones and iPads)
For iOS Devices such as iPhones or iPads, you have 2 options for using your A-State email. You can either use the Apple Mail app that looks like this (first image below). Or you can use the Gmail app that looks like this (second image below). There are instructions for each of these apps below, so follow the steps for the one that is applicable to you!
Apple Mail App:
1. Make sure you have the Apple Mail app downloaded on your device. It will look like this picture below and say "Mail" underneath it.
3. Scroll down within the Settings app until you see the Mail or Password and Accounts options. Click on whichever of these applies to you.
4. From here, Click on Accounts and then Add Account.
5. Once you do this, you will need to select Google as the provider and type in your A-State email address. A pop up will appear asking you to sign in with Google and you will need to click Continue.
6. After you do that, you will be taken to the my.Astate portal where you will need to sign in with your A-State username and password.