We recommend using the Gmail app because we have had issues with some of the other apps not working. Follow the instructions below to use the Gmail app to access your A-State student email.
1. Download the Gmail app from the Play Store onto your device. The icon will look like the image below and say "Gmail" underneath.
3. Click Sign In.
4. Click Google to select the email provider. A pop up will appear asking to sign in with Google; click Continue.
5. Enter your A-State email address and click Next.
5. Enter your A-State email address and password.
6. Click Login. Your A-State student email should be successfully added to the Gmail app.
For further assistance, contact the ITS Help Desk at 870-972-3933 or stop by IT Support Services. It is located on the bottom floor of the Dean B. Ellis Library, Room 149.