We recommend using the Gmail app because not all Android mail applications work the same and we have had issues with some of the apps not working. So the instructions below are for using the Gmail app to access your A-State email.
1. Make sure you have the Gmail app downloaded on your device. It will look like this picture below and say "Gmail" underneath it.
2. When you open the Gmail app, you will need to click Sign In and then select which type of email account you want to add. You will need to select Google. A pop up will appear asking you to sign in with Google and you will need to click Continue.
3. Next you will type in your A-State email address and then click Next.
4. After that, you will be taken to the my.Astate portal where you will need to sign in with your A-State username and password and then click Login.
5. Once you complete the steps above, you should be successfully signed into the Gmail app with your A-State account!
For further assistance, contact the ITS Helpdesk at 870-972-3933, the IT Store at 870-972-3500 or stop by the store. It is located on the bottom floor of the Dean B. Ellis Library, Room 149.