Office 2013 end of support
New Features and Services
Online / In-Place Archives for email are now available to users upon request. More Details
Major Change Updates
Outlook for Android will require Android 8.0 or above starting May 23, 2022
Beginning May 23, 2022, Outlook for Android will no longer support Android 7.1 or below. Users will need to upgrade their Android operating system to Android 8.0.
Ensure Outlook for Windows client are updated accordingly
As of November 1, 2021 the following versions of Outlook for Windows, as part of Office and Microsoft 365 Apps, will not be able to connect with Office 365 and Microsoft 365 services.
- Outlook for Windows Version
- Office 2013 versions prior to 15.0.4971.1000 of Office 2013 (Service Pack 1 with the October 2017 Update)
- Office 2016 versions prior to 16.0.4600.1000 of Office 2016 (With the November 2017 Update, KB 4051890)
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (formerly Office 365 ProPlus) versions 1705 and older
- Microsoft 365 Apps for business (formerly Office 365 Business) versions 1705 and older
Please make sure to install all Office updates on your computers before November 1, 2021 to ensure there are no connectivity issues with Exchange Online.
Retirement of Direct Link option while creating a Sharing link in the OneDrive
Beginning September 25, 2021 Microsoft will start retiring the Direct Link option while using the ‘Create sharing link’ action in the OneDrive for Business connector. In order to create a long-lived Sharing Link as intended, please select "View" or "Edit" as the Link Type rather than "Direct".
Microsoft 365 apps and services support for IE11 has ended
As of August 17, 2021, Microsoft 365 apps and services no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) and users may have a degraded experience, or be unable to connect to, those apps and services from IE11.